The powerful but portable Enerdrive 240W folding solar panel kit is the ideal addition to your outdoor lifestyle.
Featuring reinforced inserts to avoid cell flexion of the mono crystalline cells and subsequent damage, a 5 metre extension cable and alligator connectors with red Anderson connectors and built in stabilizer legs.
The kit does not come with a solar regulator giving you the freedom to integrate it into your existing setup. The kit comes in its own durable heavy duty bag.
- Quality Mono-Crystalline solar panels with solid canvas and heavy duty stitching
- Sturdy foldout legs to provide you with the best angle for the panels to the sun
- 5 meters of easy plug and play battery leads
- A strong, durable canvas bag with carry pouch for all accessories
- Locally supported 2 year product warranty with spare parts on demand
|Enerdrive Part Number||SPF-EN240W|
|Max Power Pm(W)||240|
|Power Tolerance %||± 5%|
|Max Power Voltage Vm(V)||19.8|
|Max Power Current Im(A)||12.12|
|Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)||23.4|
|Short Circuit Current Isc(A)||13.4|
|Max System Voltage (VDC)||1000|
|Dimensions (mm) Folded||750(w) x 525(h) x 90(d)|
|Dimensions (mm) Open||750(w) x 2015(h) x 90(d)|
|On an average day, you can expect approximately the following amperage into your battery:|
|Average daily sun hours||5.5hrs|
|Average daily current to battery||Approx 40 + amp hours|
|Anticipated run time for a typical 50 Litre portable camp fridge (assuming 50% depth of discharge to your 100 amp hour battery)||Up to 3 days|
|Test Conditions||1000W/m² , AM1.5 , 25°C|