SPOT Gen 3 is a compact, rugged handheld personal tracker that supports location tracking and check-in/ok reporting as well as help and duress functions. SPOT Gen 3 is delivered complete and ready-to-go. SPOT Gen 3 uses 100% satellite technology to send your GPS locations to your immediate contacts and emergency responders.
Please Note: Subscription Required, for further information please visit - https://au.findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=103
Enhanced Tracking Options – NEW to SPOT GEN 3!
• Motion Activated Tracking:
A vibration sensor tells your SPOT to send Tracks only when you’re moving. This is a great new battery saving feature, and you don’t have to remember to re-set your tracking after 24 hours for Unlimited and Extreme Tracking.
• Enhanced Tracking:
Upgrades available to Unlimited or Extreme Tracking. Choose your rate of tracking of 60, 30, 10, or 5 minutes with Unlimited Tracking, or down to 2.5 minutes with Extreme Tracking.
Enhanced Features – NEW to SPOT GEN 3!
More Power Options.
• SPOT Gen 3 has approximately twice the battery life of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
• More Battery Options:
– 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ Lithium Batteries
– 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ NiMH rechargeable Batteries
– Line power with a 5v USB connection. (SPOT Gen 3 is not waterproof when line powered)
Basic Features of SPOT Gen 3
• Compact – easily carried by remote workers
• Battery powered, no external power supply required
• Supports “I’m OK” sked reports as well as SOS duress, help and custom messages
• Increased frequency of reporting while in SOS or help mode
• Size: 87 x 65 x 25 mm
• Battery Life: up to 1250 messages
• Enclosure rating: IPX7
• Alarm Buttons: OK (sked), Custom